Monday, September 13, 2010

Summer Recap!

Well, it's been a long time since I've posted. I've had a pretty busy summer and now that it's fall I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. To round it all up, here are some of my favorite pictures from my 2010 summer!
Saturday Farmer's Market in La Grande

My friend Heather getting a hole in one at a disc golf tournament!!

The Taco-loaf, my entry for this summer's Meatloaf Off!

Visiting the Union County Fair

Gathering of the Vibes, Seaside Park, Bridgeport CT

My booth at Crossing the Blues, La Grande
My roommate was my booth buddy for the day, 
there might be beer in those cups...

Last hurrah of the summer! 
5 day private trip down the Lower Salmon river

Hope everyone else had a great summer as well! Feel free to post links to your blog or flickr account of your summer pictures too! xoxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment